Recipe: Whole Grain Waffles
Summary: “I love experimenting with recipes, and I came up with this one after a lot of experimenting with my favorite waffle recipe. These are more filling than your average waffles. I use aluminum-free baking powder. These are wonderful with homemade blueberry syrup.”
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Beat in whole wheat pastry flour, flax seed meal, wheat germ, all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt until batter is smooth.
- Preheat a waffle iron, and coat with cooking spray. Pour batter into waffle iron in batches, and cook until crisp and golden brown.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Video Of Whole Grain Waffles
View all recipes here: leanbodylifestyle.blogspot.com Facebook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly This recipe has: 310 calories 5.2g fat 39.5g carbs 29.7g protein You will need: 2 whole grain waffles (Kashi) 1 scoop chocolate whey protein 1 tbsp. unsweetened baking cocoa 1/2 banana (sliced) 3 tbsp. water Lean Body Lifestyle t-shirts are now available: www.leanbodylifestyle.spreadshirt.com Music by Kevin MacLeod – incompetech.com Scattershot, Kevin MacLeod (www.incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0”
This is the complete list of Whole Grain Waffles recipes, you can enjoy to practice the Whole Grain Waffles recipes at your kitchen. All recipes below are gathered from various sources. We are just trying to make a list of the best Whole Grain Waffles recipes. Please enjoy it, make your dinner more special for your family.
For more instructions, you can directly go to the original website.