Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin Bread
Summary: “Got this recipe from my mom. It is a pretty good recipe, and can be made with canned or fresh pumpkin. One half cup raisins may be substituted for the nuts.”
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease and flour three 7 x 3 inch pans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Measure flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices into a large bowl. Stir to blend. Add pumpkin, water, vegetable oil, eggs, and nuts. Beat until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 2 hour(s) 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 24
Video Of Breakfast Recipes-Delicious Pumpkin Bread
Here is a delicious breakfast recipe for all of you sweeties.These home made Pumpkin Waffles are extremely easy to whip up , and they would make a great addition to your Thanksgiving breakfast.